Sunday, November 7, 2010

A small victory!

On Friday morning, Alexa's teacher approached me and said "I wanted you to know we have decided not to serve snacks/food during our home visits.  It is too difficult to control and the children did not eat lunch because they had just eaten at the visit.  It's easier if we just focus on other projects."  You can imagine my relief and joy!  I will still be attending the home visit tomorrow since I was already scheduled but it is wonderful to know I don't need to stress about food being served, safe snacks being packed and others looking out for her.  Plus, now I won't have to tag along at 26 visits!! *big smile!*

2 comments:

  1. I can "hear" the relief in your post. I'm so glad you will have one less worry. Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole-yes very relieved! Tomorrow will be a good learning experience too!

    ReplyDelete